Christine has many interests and they are reflected in her writing. In addition to her four published books, she also maintains two blogs in addition to this writer website/blog, and is available for freelance writing assignments include content writing for websites. See the lists below for more information on Christine’s writing capabilities/interests.
- 2008 – Get Organized, Stay Organized (available directly from author in paperback form or via Kindle on Amazon)
- 2011 – War’s End: The Storm (via paperback or Kindle on Amazon)
- 2012 – The War on Drugs: An Old Wives’ Tale (via paperback or Kindle on Amazon)
- 2014 – War’s End: A Brave New World (via paperback or Kindle on Amazon)
- The Deadly Nightshade – a blog that includes organic gardening, cooking, self-sufficiency, frugal tips, DIY and more
- The Homeschool Advocate – which covers parenting, homeschooling, curriculum, book review, humor, unschooling and more
- KC Gardener – Growing Food, Building Community – Jan 2015 issue (print copy only, here is a scan of the article)
- Charlottesville Family – Organizing the Clutter Zones – Jan 2015 issue, pages 45-53
- KC Parent – Nature Baby – April 2015 issue
- KC Parent – A Mother’s Day to Remember – May 2015 issue
- Home Education – Unschool Conversations – Late Summer 2015
*This is not a complete list. For a complete list of published work, please Contact Me to request a full listing of published clips.